I woke up to quite an exciting shock last week. I am beyond thrilled to share that I received the official confirmation letter saying that I was chosen to participate in Beauty Revived 50 Beautiful Children Campaign! This is a nation wide campaign with a cause very near and dear to my heart. Beauty Revived is an empowering philanthrophic organization that give opportunity and awareness to those whose voice may not be normally be heard. In particular, showcasing a child who shows attributes of kindness, courage and strength.
Hundreds of photographers from across the country applied to be a part of Beauty Revived 50 Beautiful Children Campaign and I feel beyond blessed to have been chosen!
This is where I need your help!
Please help me by nominating a child in the greater Fort Wayne area.
Here is more of what I'm looking for:
- a child who has made a difference in their community by inspiring those around them, radiates beauty and grace in defeat, and displays a giving spirit..... a child that displays real beauty.
- a child between the ages of 2-12
In past years, the children highlighted by this campaign have done amazing community service, fought cancer head on with a positive attitude, and been amazing care givers. Click here to read more about some of the amazing children that were a part of last year's campaign!
The chosen child will receive:
- photo shoot from me.
- child's story and images will be featured in Beauty Revived's 50 Most Beautiful Children magazine, blog, and social media.
- As an additional gift and thank you, the child will also receive a copy of the magazine and photographs from their shoot.
- Many additional goodies that will be announced soon
I will be taking nominations through June 6th. To nominate a child, simply fill out the form below.
Do you own a small business and are interested in getting involved? I would love to hear from you!
Thanks in advance for all of your help. If you have any questions about a nomination, please contact me at email@example.com
[wpforms id="1906" title="false" description="false"]